The PhidgetAdvancedServo 8-Motor allows you to control the
position, velocity, and acceleration of up to 8 RC servo motors. It
requires a 6-15VDC external power supply; its switching power
supply allows the 1061 to efficiently operate from 6 to 15 VDC and
can be used with a wide range of batteries.
The 1061 has a high resolution of 125 steps per degree; it
measures the power consumption of each servo and its switching
regulator protects the motors from overvoltage. It powers servo
motors of up to 1.5amps.
The AdvancedServo connects directly to a computers USB
1061 Product Specifications:
- Position Resolution: 0.0078125 (15-bit)
- Upper Position Limit: 233
- Lower Position Limit: -22.9921875
- Velocity Resolution: 0.390625/s (14-bit)
- Velocity Limit: 6400/s
- Acceleration Resolution: 19.53125/s2 (14-bit)
- Acceleration Limit: 320000/s2
Comes packaged with a 180cm USB Cable, a Getting Started Manual,
a mounting hardware kit, and a sheet of labels.
For more information see: